Open every day from 10am until late for hot & cold drinks to enjoy inside, outdoors and to takeaway
Bistro Menu – Sunday to Thursday from Midday to 8pm and from Midday to 9pm Friday & Saturday
Information for Visitors July 2020
We are delighted to be re-opening and look forward to welcoming you all. In light of COVID-19 and in order to protect our staff, make our visitors feel safe and adhere to government guidelines, we are implementing the following new policies in addition to our standard food hygiene procedures as of 15th July:
- As we are unable to operate separate entrances and exits, please be considerate to other customers and staff when entering and leaving our premises and adhere to social distancing inside and also within our outside dining areas.
- Booking to dine with us is recommended and encouraged. A non-refundable deposit of £10 per person will be required for all bookings.
- Walk-ins will be taken if tables are available in addition to booked seats.
- We will ask for the name and contact number of the lead person in your party for the Track & Trace system. Giving this information is optional, but encouraged. This information will be stored confidentially for 21 days before being destroyed appropriately. The lead person of any party will be responsible for ensuring they have the contact details of all other members of their party and all parties are responsible for ensuring that they follow government advice about mixing with people from other households.
- Our staff will be operating table service only – please don’t approach our bar for service – on entering our premises staff will show you to your booked table or available seating.
- Our tables will be spaced to ensure social distancing – please do not move tables without checking with staff first.
- During very busy times (such as weekends), we will need to place a 2 hour limit on table bookings.
- We will be using a mixture of single use menus and those which can be sanitised after each use.
- Our tables will be kept clear and regularly sanitised along with seating which is wipeable. Cutlery will be wrapped in disposable napkins and condiments will be sanitised between each use.
- Please regularly wash your hands during your visit as well as using the hand sanitiser provided.
- Please do not visit us if you are displaying any of the recognised Corona Virus symptoms namely, a persistent cough, high temperature or loss of taste and or smell.| Thank you in advance for your co-operation and understanding. We hope these steps will ensure you have an enjoyable and relaxed visit with us.
We’re really excited to be working with our neighbours on Harbour Road, the fabulous Hippodrome in Eyemouth – a brilliant arts space for music, literature, film, exhibitions and courses. Our new partnership means you can now save 10% off your food bill* when you dine with us prior to attending an event. When you purchase your ticket you will see the discount offer, so just show your ticket to our staff to receive your discount. (*drinks excluded and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer). Why not book in with us tomorrow evening prior to Simon Thacker: Songs of the Roma – a new Romani musical journey full of spiritual intensity, catharsis and joy by one of the UK’s most instinctively expansive musical figures, Simon Thacker (classical guitar), with the much admired Polish cellist Justyna Jablonska and and leading Roma exponent singer/violinist Masha Natanson. For tickets, please visit: http://eyemouthhippodrome.org/…/simon-thacker-songs-of-the…/